Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
David

Default Advice please Leylandii hedge

In article , bnd777
writes
But you maintain your leylandi at 6 ft and no doubt keep it clean and tidy
underneath

The ones that wreck my garden are 12ft high ,,,,,,,half dead to 6 ft up and
a 1 ft deep mess of dried shards underneath to keep blowing through
Add on the entire centres of the trees are full of cuttings

UGLY is a good word same as their owner who delights in causing all manner
of aggaravations just as he did at previous house and no doubt the one
before that too

I think we have agreed before that your problem is with your neighbour,
if it wasn't Leylandii it would no doubt be something else. I sympathise
with your problem but don't like the sweeping generalisations that you
use.
--
David