Old 17-10-2006, 05:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Sedum

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

this in

Glad you find the info useful. The masks and protectives are all
detailed on most council websites. Use disposable everything
including masks and dump the lot in sealed bags at the end of the
job. What I mean is do not use just any mask and particularly not
ones borrowed from work where someone else will subsequently use

the
same mask.

When I say "borrow" ....I will check what we have, I am pretty sure

we have
the right stuff :-)

Australia is the world capital for Asbestos related diseases and they
are simply ghastly. My advice would be to get the shed owner to do
the removal work and don't go near the place till it's all gone.