Old 17-10-2006, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³ ®óñ©  ©  ² * ¹°°³ is offline

Default Sedum

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:54:47 +0100, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote and included this (or
some of this):

I have a fair lump of rockwool, used as loft/boat insulation. It might be a
bit thick. I'll experiment with planting some stuff in it. I think grass
might be one good bet as it doesn't disappear in the winter, also it keeps
down weeds if you use the right stuff.

I think the loading would then be quite low as long as it is well-drained. I
suspect that it can be kept on the roof by means of some spikes, so I need a
material that is waterproof and spikey. Can't think of one.

Sharkskin is good.

--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³