Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Mike

Default cats

In article , Little
Badger writes

I would notice that my cat was missing within hours of coming home from
work!

I take it that your cat is out and about and more than likely in other
people's gardens whilst you are at work?

THAT is why people hate cats. Those who claim to 'own' them don't give a
toss where they crap as long as it is not 'in their back yard'

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more