Old 17-10-2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Critters in my mulch

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:17:05 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Let me know when you figure out that this could be a big money winner on
"America's Funniest Home Videos". But, I'd lie about your location, so the
frog's not inundated with paparazzi. He probably hates camera flash and
noise.

I wanna see pictures!

He's been gone for a few weeks so you'll have to wait till next
spring. At least we haven't seen him for a few weeks. While it's
still 90 degrees here, the water has chilled up quite a bit due to the
angle of the sun.