Old 17-10-2006, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_31_] Judith Lea[_31_] is offline

Default Raspberries

In article , Uncle Marvo
writes

... but she is young and very pretty :-)

Really,? -the one where she is hiding behind dogs just shows a
....person er.. hiding and the other; with her back to the camera outside
Sacha's husband's nursery.

You will remember that I was threatened publicly on urg recently by the
person referred to above and I wish to put the record straight,
publicly, regarding the allegations that she made on urg. This is my
private computer, used in my private time, with my private email
address, in my private home or homes depending where I am posting from,
it has nothing to so with my employer - so I don't want any more emails
from a purported "young and pretty woman" threatening me that she is
going to report me to the Dental Tutor and further that if there is one
more word from me on urg that she is going to report me to the NHS
complaints commission and to my Chief Executive. I have kept all these
threatening emails, which she foolishly , sent on the URBED email
address. I presume this indicates that she is speaking officially to me
in the name of URBED. One email said that her husband said to tell me to
"Get stuffed and eat your greens like a lady and to put on your tin
foil hat" . - what sort of people do URBED, London, associate with.
What I do in my private time is my business, unless, of course, I am
doing something illegal.

I am disgusted at the spate of vicious emails I have received from
her/URBED, nothing like this has ever happened on urg before and should
I receive another such threatening email after this posting, I will hand
these over to the authorities and I will also post her emails here on
urg, complete with headers, so that everyone can see what I have had to
put up with.

Hopefully this person will now stop her behaviour and allow me to post
to urg without threatening me by email.
--
Judith Lea