Old 17-10-2006, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Raspberries

Judith Lea wrote:
One email said that her husband said to tell me to
"Get stuffed and eat your greens like a lady and to put on your tin
foil hat" .

Correction. The reply to your email said in French: "Go and fry
yourself an egg. My husband asks you to eat your greens like a good
lady that you are and also asks you to remove your tin foil hat".

And I thought you spoke french!!

You rang me twice at work insisting to talk to my husband. The second
time around I told you I will call the police. Then you phone once more
the following day pretending to be a cleaning company and a third time
pretending to want some info on rural planning. I'm not a fool Judith.
But clearly you've got a serious problem.

Then you send me and email which a few people in urg have so there's no
need to lie about it:

Dear Helene,

Further to our telephone conversation this morning, I write to confirm
that I was unable to speak with your husband. You twice put the phone
down on me whilst I was asking you not to post inflammatory public
statements about me and using the name of my employer.

You said that David was in a meeting and then later said that he was
sitting next to you but you did not allow me to speak to him. You said
that I was a lunatic for asking to speak to him and that you would call
the Police. I informed you that I would contact URBED in London as I
could not allow you to continue in this way by posting on a public
forum an explicit threat. The telephone call is recorded and I can
play this back to URBED.

The purpose of this private email is to try and put this matter to
rest.
I have no desire to take action against you if we can resolve this
nonsense at this stage. We have differing views on matters but mature
people can agree to differ without incurring threats. I would suggest
that we move on, I will not read your posts and therefore please do not
refer to me when you are replying to Janet/Sacha or anyone else. What
they say to you is for them, I speak for myself.

As yet I have not contacted URBED and I will not do so if your attacks
on me ceases - what you post to others is between you and them and I
will not be commenting on what you, or they, post.

Regards

--
Judith Lea

Then I replied this:

Chere Judith,
Va te faire cuire un oeuf et mon mari te dis de manger tous tes
legumes comme une gentille dame que tu es et te demande de retirer le
chapeau en papier allu que tu portes sur ta tete.
LOL!!!

Then you replied again:

"You must ring David Tewson up, I will tell him to expect your call.

As for threats I have my call to you recorded and I made no threat to
you. By the way, I am at home so I can contribute to urg whenever I
wish. Don't bother replying - I am blocking any further emails from
you."

Judith Lea, you're a troubled lady and no mistake. Go and seek some
help. Quickly!