Old 18-10-2006, 12:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Critters in my mulch

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:55:32 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Duh. You have to put up a sign explaining the ramp.

I have a spotlight and we built a little stage and left the little top
hat and cane so when the frog came out of the pool it would entertain
us. He didn't like the plain white lights so I have colored lights
now and his whole motive is to make a big doot in the pool! He never
used the hat and cane.

Funny story: In college, the cafeteria had a sign on the door saying "No
Dogs in Cafeteria". But, when lots of people were entering, the door would
be held open much of the time, and dogs would sneak in anyway. The old lady
who checked our meal cards at the door got really upset about it one day. My
roommate, who was quite stoned at the moment, told her she needed to move
the sign lower on the door so the dogs could read it. When we came back the
next day, the sign had been moved.

People are such dumbos.