Old 17-10-2006, 09:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default problem Willow

Mike said:

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Mike said:

"Eric in North Texas" wrote in message
oups.com...

Other than chemicals, the only thing that has worked for me is
persistence with pruners. The roots can't survive without
photosynthesis, take away the leaves constantly and consistently and
the roots will starve to death.

My suggestion is roundup concentrate.
Pour it FULL strength on the tree, [snip]

NEVER use a concentrate "full strength". It's a "concentrate" for a
reason.
It needs to be mixed with water to be safe, and to be effective.

SOME consumer products have instructions for use at full strength, and in
this case roundup does for extremely problem weeds/vegitation.
The roundup concentrate that sits in my shop should never be put on at full
strength, becasue it would probably burn a hole straight through the earth,
and is WAY too concentrated.

Same here. Wicked stuff.

Guess I really wanted to say, "Read the entire label, twice.". =)

--
Eggs

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?