Old 18-10-2006, 02:38 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

Nick wrote:

Many gardens in my suburb were showpieces - now they look like the kind
of gardens that yobbo's have. When I drive across Melbourne at the end
of summer I see a parched strangled looking city that is a shadow of
its former self. Clearly it is a city that has lost its pride.

Nope, you are an idiot with his head up his arse.

There appears to be a change afoot regarding gardens, especially lawns.
Peter Cundall recently said something to the effect that lawns are a
thing of the past and appearred to be endorsing the new parched look of
Australian cities. I suspect he hasnt had sex in a long time.

Lawns are a totally fscking useless idea and there is a mile long list
as to what is wrong with them

New drought hardy gardens are being pushed. These generally consist of
large areas of gravel and half strangled looking flax type plants that
you see in deserts.

Stop watching commercial TVs and start to think for yourself. Gardens
that look like a design from a TV show just show what low inteeligence
you have.

What worries me is what fate lies in store for my garden.

Since you are such an obvious selfish dickwad, may I suggest you install
a greywater diverter to water your lawn.

They were right, future wars will be fought over water {:-).
Everyone in the street stopped wasting water on their luscious lawns,
except one selfish prick who continue to pour it one. I wonder why it
died? He does have bare ground.

Lol, I love my culturally diverse front verge; paspalum, bindi, barell
medic, white clover, red clover, something bird cage keepers keep
knocking off, dandelion, oats(?) and kikuyu.