Old 17-10-2006, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default For Puce was How deep should the soil be (for veg)?

"La Puce" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
I don't know what you mean by this but an 'integrity' window is

also
called a 'truth' window and it looks nothing like a window in

reality.
It's really just a bit of the internal wall that is left

unrendered
and which shows the strawbale in it's natural state. It's framed

and
has glass on top so that it shows the straw through it.

Yes, that's the one I thought you thought about ... I didn't know
they'd put one in an actual lived in house. I thought it was a
demonstration thing!

Commonly done here, but as I said, I think it's affected.