Old 18-10-2006, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea Judith Lea is offline

Default Raspberries

In article . com, La
Puce writes

You absolute liar. You have cut, pasted, omitted and told downright
lies - how could you - you are evil.

Then you send me and email which a few people in urg have so there's no
need to lie about it:

I don't lie - You have emailed me and named those on urg with whom you
are having discussions about me - I don't believe you, I have known
those you named as being in email correspondence with you for many years
in urg, both through their postings and meeting some of them and I have
respect for them - they would not be so duplicitous as to be
corresponding with you about me in a derogatory way - why would they -
they don't have any problems with me, nor I with them, they have been
invited to my home for a meet, they wouldn't do this, you have to be
lying.

Then I replied this:

Chere Judith,
Va te faire cuire un oeuf et mon mari te dis de manger tous tes
legumes comme une gentille dame que tu es et te demande de retirer le
chapeau en papier allu que tu portes sur ta tete.
LOL!!!

No, you have cut and snipped and omitted your threats

Then you replied again:

"You must ring David Tewson up, I will tell him to expect your call.

David Tewson works for the NHS, you made a threat, in writing that you
would contact him, why have you not reproduced that here?

Judith Lea, you're a troubled lady and no mistake. Go and seek some
help. Quickly!

For once you are right, I am troubled but not in the mad way that you
are. I take my leave of urg, you have won. I am leaving simply
because those who know me and know my reputation have allowed you to get
away with this - you are a relative newcomer to urg and you have
destroyed it for me; they should have stood up and be counted, I would
not have allowed any of them to be bullied by you.

I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg as I cannot prove what an awful person you are - so I will leave
urglers to decide who is the liar. I am unsubscribing from urg with a
very sore heart. Well done Helene.
--
Judith Lea