Old 18-10-2006, 11:10 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] adder1969@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Rotary Petrol Lawnmower

Road_HogŪ wrote:
You're going to have to accept that, what is obvious to you, is not, to
everybody else.

To be fair, he wrote "IT MUST BE... ..and rear roller, NOT 4 WHEEL. "
but also to be fair folks here are generally only trying to help.

If I was on a budget and had a perfectly acceptable machine that met
all my requirements but the only problem was that it was starting to
cut out then personally I'd be looking to repair it rather than throw
it away and buy a new one.