Old 18-10-2006, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Raspberries

Sacha wrote:
Garbage. You don't even have the guts to tell Puke to shut up.

Sacha, it's Puce, as in Flea. I haven't said anything to you so why do
you carry on?

I didn't started this. Judith did. I thought it was over and she goes
on and on and on and on.

It's a real pitty that she's unscribing. But I've passed on 3 horrible
posts addressed to me out of the blue in the last 2 days, one is yours,
another is Janet and the last was Ruppert with 'Go and throw yourself
in a canal'. I'm sure that I've passed lots like this.

If you people cannot resist my attention it's your problem, not mine.