Old 18-10-2006, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Raspberries

, I, Marvo, say :

On 18/10/06 10:21, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

, I, Marvo, say
:

Sacha wrote:
On 17/10/06 14:28, in article
, "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

... but she is young and very pretty :-)

Goodness me. You *must* have been at sea a long time!

o))) God bless him and his lil' socks.

Can you fry me an egg?

:-)

I do so hate all this bicthery. I really, really do.

Do you? How peculiar. The rest of us love being sworn at, insulted,
being told we're old and ugly, have moustaches and bad breath, lines
and wrinkles, husbands who must be sick of us or have unsuccessful
businesses, of course. We're really enjoying Puke's filthy mouth.
In the 9 years I've been on this group, I've never known Judith be
angry about anything but my god, is she justified.

Judith, who never uses bad language or insult, has been sworn at
vilely and has had her job threatened, all by a woman whom you
encourage. And then that appalling creature has lied about what
Judith has written to her and tried to pretend that Judith has rung
her using a false identity. And don't deny encouraging Puke, you do
it all the time.
Your post above, making a joke out of her telling Judith to '****
off, get stuffed', in French is telling Puke that she can do this
sort of thing and you'll laugh at her. Instead of whining on and on
about how you hate 'this bitchery', how about telling your new best
friend to shut her manky mouth and accept that she has no god-given
right to post bad gardening information and then swear and threaten
and stalk those who do not allow her to get away with it. *That*
might be of some use to everyone.
You claim to have visited that woman's house when her husband was
absent - strange behaviour for strangers who met on the Internet; she
has driven out of her way simply to be photographed at my husband's
business, which is close to the mentality of a stalker and she has
threatened Judith with the loss of her job.
And now Judith has decided to leave urg. You must be so proud of your
vomintous friend - there's Judith, one of our longest serving,
kindest, nicest, most helpful people - gone. Well done for the
company you keep, Marvo, you're tainted by it.

I can't remember who said "I resembled Puke - regurgitated garbage, etc
etc."

Someone.

The company I keep is very varied :-)

And there is no malice in me. Mischief, yes, malice, no. I look at urg
because I want to know stuff and also because there is stuff I know which
might be of benefit to others. That's what a newsfroup is for, IINVMM, and I
was introduced to it through a chap on urw, name of Peter, who suggested I
should ask on here about rat-hating plants, following which I got a load of
abuse from trolly types.

I am not a troll, either. My email (if you remove the dodgy bit) is valid,
and I am quite happy for people to email me.

Ms Puce, would you please not post naughty things about people? Unless they
do it first, obviously. Otherwise I'll have to put you over my knee.

[looks up vomintous]

The only thing I might be guilty of is saying what I think, hence "Uncle
Marvo" which was not my invention. But I hope I never hurt peoples
feelings - I don't think I do, and if I do I certainly don't mean to.

I have seen this thing about bad gardening advice before. Can you tell me
where the bad gardening advice is to be found? Ms Puce has given me some
rather good advice both on urg and by email, and I haven't yet died, nor
have most of the plants.

Raspberries - my favourite (apart from blueberries)