Old 18-10-2006, 07:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Society Dues

I'm hearing a range of $20-$25 for a single membership as I ask around.
Danny, I answered you yesterday, but I don't see it here. Anyhow, we, too,
depend mainly on shows, raffles, etc to cover costs. Dues will never handle
it.

Our past presidents are also lifetime members, as are a handful of oldsters
to whom we extended that status because of a combination of long time
service and our knowledge of their financial status.

Once I have implemented a change in how the newsletter is delivered (by
December) that will save us some $$$.

Diana