Old 18-10-2006, 07:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default fragrant vandas

Martin has been pretty good with email of late. Try him. I agree with Kathy.
He breeds the finest Vandas available.

Martin and Mary Motes
E-mail Address(es):

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Contact Motes and see if he has any suggestions. If you google the
Redland Professional Growers you should be able to get his contact
information. He goes in fits and starts with email, but does answer the
phone. IMHO his vandas can't be beat.

K Barrett

"Steve Weaver" wrote in message
oups.com...
can some of you who grow vandas please identify any hybrids that are
fragrant? is there any fragrance to the hybrid vanda gordon dillon
'lea' that's passed on from its vanda suavis parent? i just finished
dr. motes' book on vandas, and although he references lots of fragrant
hybrids, i think that most of them are older and i'm not having much
luck in locating any on the web. i have a number of vanda species that
i do well with, and i'd like to try my hand at some of the more
fragrant hybrids--if only i could find some! thank you in advance for
your help.