Old 18-10-2006, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_1_] Sally Thompson[_1_] is offline

Default Raspberries

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:35:29 +0100, Cat(h) wrote
(in article . com):

Judith Lea wrote:
I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg

Actually, she hasn't. Even those of us who don't say much in extremely
unedifying garden fighting threads have eyes in our heads and are able
to read and decide who is being reasonable and who is not. Stick around
and acquire a kill file - or start on some TM to help you ignore
unworthy posts :-)

I absolutely agree with Cath here. I am I suppose one of the guilty (as
Sacha says more eloquently than I have) in that I haven't said much in
defence of any of the urglers insulted by Puce apart from right at the
beginning when she was extremely obscene to Janet, but that does not mean I
do not feel it. I've (a) been busy on other things, and (b) tend not to want
to give her the oxygen of publicity, and hope that the evil threads will die.
She did say once she would leave. Sadly not.

I do hope that Judith and Sacha will reconsider. If they leave, Puce has won.
She can carry on with her yob behaviour and no-one will dare to contradict
her. I originally gave her the benefit of the doubt since I thought it might
be a language problem, but it has become apparent that she has lived in
England for a longer period than she lived in France, and that her English
becomes miraculously fractured when she's after the sympathy vote.

I only have one person in URG kill-filed, but I do most earnestly suggest
that anyone who feels the same as Cath about Puce also KFs her, then we can
get back to a harmonious NG as it was before she arrived on the scene. She
will eventually get tired of talking to herself.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK