Old 18-10-2006, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default A great loss to urg

"David D Stretch" wrote in
message -hctertsdd...
On Wednesday 18 Oct 2006 16:41, Janet Baraclough
) wrote:

Those who stood by and said nothing should be ashamed, particularly
those who counted both as friends in real life, or have been the
recipients of their legendary generosity with plants, time and
hospitality.

I think you should have added "knowingly" in between "who" and "stood by",
but even then, may be people thought it better to not get drawn into a
slanging match or whatever.

For the record, I haven't followed that thread, and the first I knew about
all this was the post I am now responding to. I don't think it is useful
attempt to "guilt-trip" us all who have said nothing.

--

Well you are supposed to by one of the kissy kissy friends :-((

However they will soon have their own group :-))

Mike