Old 18-10-2006, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bluebell bluebell is offline

Default Raspberry - blowing thereof

La Puce wrote:
JennyC wrote:
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?
I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))
Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle ?

Here here!! I'm well up for that me and always has been )

you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away