Old 18-10-2006, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Raspberry - blowing thereof

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

bluebell wrote:
you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

Are you Tash, Pedt's wife? If you are welcome, if you're not please
don't stir further. Just enjoy urg and avoid me.

How long do you think we are going to be able to enjoy urg before Hubbard
comes back?

Not come back? You must be joking!! She has 'owned' this newsgroup and used
it as her advertising medium for faaaaaaaaar too long to drop it.

I give it a week max and she will be back, you see if I am not right. And
that week is no doubt because she has gone to see about the sale of her
property overseas don't you know :-((

Mike
The truth will prevail

--