Old 19-10-2006, 12:42 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Happybattles Yep, dont check my email every day, but i think i got it back to ya,
unless i messed something up.
gardenlen wrote:
g'day hb,

i sent you and e/m did you recieve it?

ta

On 19 Sep 2006 19:35:39 -0700, "Happybattles"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.gardenlen.com

len i just wanted to let u know that i finally got a chance to take a
peek in and see how your bale garden was doing it sure looks like it
took off and did great .
im still trying to get our youngest son to finish my frame for my raised
garden beds but hopefully will get them done before winter lol.
everyone here and your site as well has really helped a lot as far as
giving me information on how to go about doing them.
thank u and everyone here as well for the info that was given.
cyaaaaa, sockiescat.