Old 18-10-2006, 11:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default problem Willow

"Loren via HomeKB.com" u27944@uwe wrote:
The issue is that it is mostly under a low deck, so traditional grinding
is not really an option.

Well it was probably an option before you built a deck over it eh? :-)

Don't tell anyone but I've killed one of those willow stumps with kerosene
in small regular doses. There wasn't deck over it though, and I was able to
set it on fire eventually..it took better than a year to finally die. You
can't let the kerosene get on the surrounding grass or plant material.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/