Old 18-10-2006, 11:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default problem Willow

[Top-posting fixed]

Loren via HomeKB.com said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Mike said:

Under a deck though?

It probably should have been ground out prior to building the deck, but I
suppose that's moot. =)

Admiting that in hindsight, it should have been ground before the deck. But
as I mentioned in the initial post, I had taken out stumps before and they
had stayed just stumps for years. So cutting this low enough to build a deck
over did not seem like an issue. I would have an ugly stump, but it would be
under the deck and never seen. I just wasn't familiar with WIllows - I am
now.

'Tis why I said it was "moot". But, you still haven't answered, as to my
other points.

Is the deck screwed together, so that it could be partially disassembled,
in order to grind out the stump?

Is the stump situated in a position, so that were you to remove it, you
would be jeopardizing the integrity of the deck?

Don't know why I felt the need to explain this... Maybe b/c I appreciate the
help.

Yup, was no reason to explain. "Manure occurs."
--
Eggs

Can a storm be officially designated as a tornado without touching down at
a trailer park?