Old 18-10-2006, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FairySnow FairySnow is offline

Default Raspberry - blowing thereof

"JennyC" wrote in message
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?

I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))

Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle
?

Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

The people who have lost most out of this are the ordinary posters who ask
for advice, and ones like me who rarely post but just read along to learn.
We have lost two of the most knowledgeable and helpful people, and have to
put up with the crowing and jeering from the ones who cause all the trouble
and know little or nothing about gardening.
I don't suppose I will bother to come back here again.