Old 18-10-2006, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default A great loss to urg

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

I am extremely sorry to read in the raspberries thread that two of its
most longterm contributors, Judith Lea and Sacha Hubbard have left urg
because they are no longer prepared to tolerate the appalling level of
lies, abuse, and threats made against them.

Those who stood by and said nothing should be ashamed, particularly
those who counted both as friends in real life, or have been the
recipients of their legendary generosity with plants, time and
hospitality.

I was not aware that both of these people have stopped subscribing to URG,
and I have to say I did try to help, the biggest problem was that they did
not just ignore the abuse.

Alan

Janet