Old 18-10-2006, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default A great loss to urg

"Nemo" wrote in message
On 18 Oct 2006 10:36:33 -0700, "DavePoole Torquay"
wrote:

I've been here for
around 9 or 10 years and always thought of it as a homely place - first
and last call of the day, if you see what I mean. It really has become
sorely tainted by a few malevolent, twisted and utterly nauseous
posters. Incursions from x posters who delight in trying to offend
with foul language and obscenities are another problem. There are
better places to be and that's where I'm going. Bye.

Why not stay and help to make it a better place?

!PLONK!

Nemm