Old 18-10-2006, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default la puce and Judith

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof. I honestly don't have any time
for this woman any longer and that's what drives her mad. She only wish
I'd do something that she could hang on to. She started talking about
my company - I riposted about hers. Only fair. The problem is that she
just doesn't want to stop. When I was having grief by Janet, she
emailed me a nice email to put myself together and ignore her. It was
nice, but I felt she was 'ordering' me about. When we had further rows,
she emailed me again with a kind of maternal tone ... I didn't reply. I
then felt she was a little strange ....

She emailed me as you've seen - and that's that. I've forwarded her
email last week to two people in here because frankly I thought it was
really over the top. She rang my office many times June. I've had to
informed everybody to ignore her. I even rang my old colleagues in
London, just in case.

Be friendly with her by no means, but let me out of this sinister
drama. It's getting very silly. I've said lots of things and I don't
regret a word, not a single word. The rude words that came out of Sacha
are absolutely not in line with what I meant. I'm not like that. Never.

And I'm sadden to see that it's gone so far actually. Sadden to see
nice chaps like Dave Poole and others feeling a little at the deep end
with the RIP title Janet gave to her thread.

Honestly. Nobody has died. Lets move on. Please lets get on, simply
lets get on....
Don't get involved please June. I'm done with this now. Truly I am.