Old 18-10-2006, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Raspberry - blowing thereof

"bluebell" wrote in message
ups.com...

La Puce wrote:
JennyC wrote:
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?
I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))
Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this
hassle ?

Here here!! I'm well up for that me and always has been )

you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

This is unlikely whilst people respond to her, just ignore her.

Alan