Old 18-10-2006, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default A great loss to urg

Alan Holmes writes

"Mike" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

How the hell can I killfile this idiot, I can't just put stop Mike, cos
there is another Mike who contributes to nesgroups, who seems to be more
sensible.

Your software will sort that out. For example, hitting 'kill' in
turnpike gives the choice of killing author, subject or thread, and if
you choose author, it will kill that specific poster from that specific
address. In other words, I could kill you, but still see posts from
other Alans. Downside is that if you were to start posting from a
different address, I'd have to kill you all over again.
--
Kay