Old 18-10-2006, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Raspberry - blowing thereof

In message , JennyC
writes
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?

I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))

Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle ?

Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

There has obviously been a bit of a row today, and sadly I marked all
articles in urg read as soon as I returned very late home from work. I
do not feel inclined to plough through them now. However, I have to say
that in ukfood+drink.misc, we have a lady who invented the 'thwap' and
that works extremely well at alleviating tension. So, without her
permission, but just in case she is looking at urg I shall request it
now just to cover my back, perhaps we could all give each other a
resounding 'THWAP'. Thanks to dear O for the idea.
--
June Hughes