Old 18-10-2006, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_1_] Sally Thompson[_1_] is offline

Default la puce and Judith

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:15:43 +0100, June Hughes wrote
(in article ):

In message .com, La
Puce writes

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof.

Snip

I am rather embarrassed to say, I can't find Judith's email address in
my address book, which I can't understand. I notice from another thread
that she appears to have left urg, so hope that some kind soul will
forward this to her.

I have Judith's email address (and I'm sure so have others), but I really
don't want to upset her any further than she has already been upset by
repeating the posting you are referring to. Is your email valid? If you
like, I can email Judith and ask her to contact you direct.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK