Old 19-10-2006, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Wasps in the greenhouse

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:40:32 -0400 in Mick Fournier wrote:
For the last year I have been using high intensity mind control to convince
the wasps in my neighborhood to build a nest in my greenhouse to control the
bugs on my plants.

I am glad to say it has worked. I have one large nest just outside the
south entrance and one right over my north side bench.

I like these little guys. They love to eat these devil bugs crawling on my
plants and flowers.

I think my fiance would kill me if I tried that.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up