Old 22-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default where can I get evening primrose flowers

(dennis) wrote:

I am a photographer and I'm trying to find some evening primrose
flowers for a shot. Can anyone tell me if there is a big difference
between evening primrose and the yellow wild primrose I've just seen
growing in the hedgerows in Devon. Or even tell me where I can get
hold of some evening primrose flower heads in the uk. It's just the
flower heads I'm interested in

Species?

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both