Old 19-10-2006, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default la puce and Judith

In message . com,
writes

June Hughes wrote:

Yes, of course my email address is valid. Judith already has it. I am
given to understand that a series of emails have been circulated stating
that I am 'in cahoots' (to use one person's phrase) with Puce. I have
not had the advantage of seeing any of them. I am unsure as to the ins
and outs of the laws of libel regarding email but am very unhappy about
what appear to be several people - mainly ladies - with too much time on
their hands writing derogatory things about me behind my back. That is
not what urg is about. If I find out the contents of these emails I
shall vigorously pursue whatever legal course of action is available to
me if they are in any way libellous, which if the person advising me of
them is correct, I think they may be.

The only thing to do with Helene is to completely ignore her. Please
see demon.local subject "typoglycemia". She was a major contributor
to the demise of sensible correspondence in that newsgroup.

That doesn't help me and the correspondence that has been going on
between other contributors behind my back. They seem to have managed to
do to urg what the trolls could not.
--
June Hughes