Old 19-10-2006, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default la puce and Judith

On 19/10/06 08:30, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message et, Sally
Thompson writes
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:15:43 +0100, June Hughes wrote
(in article ):

In message .com, La
Puce writes

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof.
Snip

I am rather embarrassed to say, I can't find Judith's email address in
my address book, which I can't understand. I notice from another thread
that she appears to have left urg, so hope that some kind soul will
forward this to her.

I have Judith's email address (and I'm sure so have others), but I really
don't want to upset her any further than she has already been upset by
repeating the posting you are referring to. Is your email valid? If you
like, I can email Judith and ask her to contact you direct.

Yes, of course my email address is valid. Judith already has it. I am
given to understand that a series of emails have been circulated stating
that I am 'in cahoots' (to use one person's phrase) with Puce.

There has been NO series of emails circulated about you. Quite the
contrary! Only one person has contacted Judith about you - Puke.

It is Puke who told Judith that several people have discussed Judith 'and
others' by email with her. She has named those people to Judith and you are
one of them. I TOLD YOU THAT PLAINLY.

The ONLY person who has been emailing anyone else about you is Puke. There
is no 'group' discussing you. Puke has betrayed your part in this entire
saga to Judith. If you go after anyone, it should be Puke but I expect
you're too scared she'll publish your emails here.

YOU have emailed ME at leas 6 times, asking me to pass on messages to Judith
and I have, at her request, sent you Judith's replies. I told you, as I
have told one other co-conspirator of yours and Puke's, that Judith will not
receive or send emails to any of the people Puke has named to her. She is
very shaken and distressed by the slurs Puke has put upon her and wants
nothing to do with the sort of people that make a friend out of something
like Puke. I can't blame her.

snip

Wriggle how you like, you and Puke and your other correspondents are
responsible for what has happened to this group. But don't lie and pretend
there has been a group discussing you. Look to Puke to see who has let you
down. Good bye and good luck. You need it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk