Old 19-10-2006, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default la puce and Judith

In message , Sacha
writes
On 19/10/06 11:16, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Stan The Man
writes
Thank-you. As I only have copies of two emails from Judith to Sacha at
present, I really don't think that is enough. I am heartily sick of all
this squabbling between these people and have been marking several
threads here as read without opening them until yesterday evening when I
returned home from work to find an email from Sacha enclosing a copy of
the first email from Judith to her.

Which Judith asked me to send you, telling you she would take no emails from
you, as you have been working against her 'and others' behind her their
backs and with Puke.

They are the only two I have seen. As for your other ridiculous thread
posting headers, what exactly are you intending to prove? This must be
taking an awful lot of your time. Do you actually do any work at all,
or are you a kept woman?

BTW the people who said here that you would be back were right. Exactly
what you said about Puce.
--
June Hughes