Old 19-10-2006, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default la puce and Judith

Sacha wrote:

Yes, telling you that it is your friend, Puke, who has emailed Judith about
you. Be careful, June, you're tying yourself in yet more knots. I still
have all the emails to and from you and am filing them. You see, I don't
trust you either.
It is Puke who told Judith that several people have discussed Judith 'and
others' by email with her.

First I haven't emailed Judith about June beside responding to her
crazy email. Post them. Go on, I dare you to post them.

You're tying yourself in knots here Hubbard. Why would I write to
Judith about June? What for? To achieve what? When and why? Please post
your proof. We're waiting.

Second you are trying to confuse June who's sweet, but not stupid. I'm
not sure if you have realised that you've solely posted her emails to
you to ask what is happening, with no contents as well, but you
haven't posted any emails you got from Judith. That should be seen too,
if you want your story to stand.

Third I have never wrote to Judith, beside responding to her. I'd
rather have a lobotomy. The woman is spooky and I knew that months ago.
We're not meant to be friends - she's a world appart. She doesn't
garden as we know it. She just potters and asks stupid questions to
stay in touch with her friends here and organise meets and gold
sleepers evenings. So don't you even try this one on me.

Fourth and final - I'm going now. I am quite upset to see decent folks
being attacked by you. Some lovely chaps and chappettes on here are the
back bones of this group. You are not. You've poked at June before and
you know that she cannot handle things like this. You're cruel Hubbard
and a manipulative cow if I may add. See, no mention of labias, sorry
there.

What I've realised whilst you've been gone for a couple of errr ....
hours, it's that who I've missed the most is Ray, your husband ))

As I've said to a few of you, I'm taking a break from urg. See you all
in the spring where I'm sure I'll enjoy reading some of you folks
again. And Hubbard, don't be a bullie. Post your proofs. Some are
waiting to find out the truth.

A bientot.