Old 19-10-2006, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pumpkin Escobar Pumpkin Escobar is offline

Default microfungus

In article ,
Steve wrote:

I don't think I tried that one. What is the active ingredient? I assume
it's not the same as Clearys 3336. (I can look this up for myself later,
when I have a few more minutes.)
I don't believe I've ever seen a systemic fungicide (or systemic
anything, for that matter) that was labeled for use on fruit trees. How
do they get away with that?

Steve

Why would you want a systemic anything for a fruit tree, unless you were
not planning on anyone eating the fruit?

Only fungicide that I have ever used on my fruit trees is copper.