Old 19-10-2006, 07:49 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] is offline

Default Will anoles eat scorpions?

In article ,
Cindy wrote:

* Mike Harris wrote, On 10/19/2006 1:09 PM:
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
news
In article ain,
Dave-tx wrote:

Anoles will eat anything that moves...

including each other. ;-)
--

So will scorpions.

So, put one of each in a jar... G

(kidding, kidding... don't anyone get all spun up)
--
Mike Harris
Austin TX

Hehe
Gotta admit the only scorpions I know are the black ones they sell in the pet
stores an I've never seen an anole eat anything but a bug. I figure the
scorpion would sting and kill the anole before it could eat it. But I do not
know this for a FACT.

Scorpions _are_ "bugs"!

The best way we ever found to control scorpions was a small flock of pet
mallard ducks.

They never hesitated to eat scorpions!
--
Peace, Om