Old 19-10-2006, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nemo Nemo is offline

Default la puce and Judith

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:53:07 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Nobody keeps me, June. Let's just say there's no need for that.
But how seriously common of you - a qualified accountant, I believe - to
query how other people fund their lives. Unethical too, I shouldn't wonder,
especially on a public newsgroup. I wonder what your professional body
would think of such things - breaches of confidence aren't smiled upon in
your job, are they?

Watch it, June, she's serious (and seriously weird)
I do not necessarily subscribe to the view that she is quite capable,
out of sheer frustrated malice, of trying to destroy you or anyone
else that crosses her but it might be advisable not to turn your back
on her in a Tesco car park/