Old 19-10-2006, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nemo Nemo is offline

Default la puce and Judith

On 19 Oct 2006 08:10:40 -0700, "Mike in Spain"
wrote:

On Oct 19, 4:15 pm, "Mike" wrote:
"June Hughes" wrote in .. .

You are very boring and predictable. What's new?

June Hughesand bossy?

Mike

Royal Naval Electrical Branch Associationwww.rnshipmates.co.ukwww.nsrafa.com

Incidentally, you complain about Sachas' posts containg her business
web sites, but, forgive me if I'm wrong, don't all yours, as above.

Mike (never in the Navy)

Forgive me, have I missed something? Or have you?

Is the website you cite trying to get you to buy something?

Sacha advertises. Mike (in the Navy) seems merely to be sharing a
non-commercial site with anyone of like interest.

Does the difference escape you? or is everything the sainted Sacha
does automatically handed down as inscriptions on stone tablets by the
ancients?

Nemo