Old 19-10-2006, 09:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default problem Willow

Loren via HomeKB.com said:

The decking is screwed on but the joists are nailed. Taking the decking off
woudl get me better access for drilling, but not allow a grinder.

Understood. Still, having as much access to the stump as possible will
help, no matter the method you choose.

ALso
withthe grinder - my house sits significantly above the street and alley.
There is not ramp, driveway or hill to roll anything up - only stairs and
retaining walls, so it woudl be difficult to get any type of serious grinder
up there.

"Serious" grinders are self propelled. =)

I have a picture, its not a great one, but if it possible to upload to this
site and someone can tutor me how to do it, I would get it up for viewing.

As this isn't a binary group, it's best to not attach it to a message.
Uploading it to one of the miriad of free web sites, and then posting the
link to the pic here, would be the best way to go. If you're unsure where
to look for one, entering "free image hosting" in your favorite search
engine should get you started.

HTH
--
Eggs

-If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.