Old 19-10-2006, 10:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Loren via HomeKB.com Loren via HomeKB.com is offline

Default problem Willow

Tree AND Internet knowledge. You people are amazing!

Here's the link

http://www.fotothing.com/Loren/

As it is now dark when I leave for work as well as when I get home, I wasn't
able to get a good daylight picture of the stump. It is deceiving, but there
is about 8 inches between the top of the stump and the bottom of the deck.
And the stump is about halfway under the deck. There is about a three foot
cantilever, so the stump is a good distance away fromt the footing.

What you see is about 5 weeks growth.