Old 19-10-2006, 10:08 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] is offline

Default Will anoles eat scorpions?

In article ,
Cindy wrote:

But when it comes down TO it, scorpions are just gross! I like snakes,
spiders
are cool, most critters are at least interesting, but scorpions for me are
one
of those repulsive creatures that just have no reason for being. A purely
personal reaction (phobia?) and one I don't need a lecture on.

Cindy

I'm ok with that... G

I have kept snakes and spiders (and scorpions) as pets.

Scorpions are most closely related to spiders....... and have some
interesting behaviors. Don't reject them until you've tried them? ;-)

Personally, I have a phobia to ants and mosquitos. I kill those every
time I have a chance! Especially FIRE ANTS!!!!!!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.