Old 19-10-2006, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dementor[_1_] Dementor[_1_] is offline

Default la puce and Judith

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:06:04 GMT, "Phil L"
wrote:

why bring Judith into it? If this is
untrue, I shall be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

Who cares? - I, and I assume 99% of the other people who frequent this
froup, do so because they want to learn something or impart something
related to gardening. - what they definitely don't want is for online
catfights amongst fishwives thrust in their faces, most of which, it has to
be said are unfathomably bizzare to say the least, not making one iota of
sense to anyone but those involved.

Well said, Sir. Bloody catty bitter old fishwives with their own
twisted agendas have no place in this arena.

--
Dementor

You are not alone