Old 19-10-2006, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_1_] Space[_1_] is offline

Default la puce and Judith

"Phil L" wrote in message news:MUQZg.38112

Please take it to email.

my thoughts were to block posters and e-mail correspondents if you don't
want to read what they say. this applies to all sorts of nonsense....inane
ramblings, unwanted SPAM, marketing updates etc.

just because someone sends you an e-mail it doesn't mean you have to read
it.

there are some intelligent people out there, I'm sure, who have the time to
spend on their computers but not the time to manage their time by using
their computers.

FILTER FILTER FILTER