Old 19-10-2006, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default A great loss to urg

"K" wrote in message
Alan Holmes writes

"Mike" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

How the hell can I killfile this idiot, I can't just put stop Mike, cos
there is another Mike who contributes to nesgroups, who seems to be more
sensible.

Your software will sort that out. For example, hitting 'kill' in turnpike
gives the choice of killing author, subject or thread, and if you choose
author, it will kill that specific poster from that specific address. In
other words, I could kill you, but still see posts from other Alans.
Downside is that if you were to start posting from a different address,
I'd have to kill you all over again.

Please, please, please don't kill me, I promise to be good in the
future!(:-)

Alan

--
Kay