Old 20-10-2006, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default A great loss to urg

"FairySnow" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
"FairySnow" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
"michael adams" wrote in message

All these people who've signalled their intention to leave have
no doubt got plenty of friends on this NewsGroup, who will be happy
to email them I'm sure, once this present pestilence is past.

michael adams

Which they should have done a long time ago with their personal and
private kissy kissy messages instead of using this newsgroup as 'their'
message board and discuss property ownership overseas and visiting each
other as a couple of examples along with the continual advert 'for my
husband's Garden Centre' and lush Cream Teas. There was even a plug for
the Tea Room and the books therein a couple of days ago :-((

Mike

--
.................................................. ........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

And what about your advertisements for your 'shipmates' in every post,
and your boasts about you son in law's Rolls?
This is the first time I have EVER sent a rude message on the internet,
but I am using it to say that you are a nasty, spiteful little man. You
have never contributed anything about gardening, you just use this group
to be rude to people.

"FairySnow"

A nice new poster :-))

I wonder who you are, popping up in a 'new' disguise????

Hubbard come back already?

:-))

Mike

--
.................................................. ........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

I have been reading this group for six months and I have learned a lot
from
Sacha and Judith. I have learned nothing at all from you except how rude
and
spiteful you are. If you know anything about gardening you certainly
haven't
shown it or helped anyone. You accused Sacha of advertising and showing
off,
but that is exactly what you do with every post and you failed to deny it
because you can't.
I will look at this group again in a few weeks to see if it has improved,
but until then you will not hear from me again. You really are a nasty,
nasty piece of work. I expect you are cruel to animals too.

Please, please, please, ignore him, do not rise to the bait, that is what
he, and other enjoy, that people respond to them.

Alan