Old 20-10-2006, 12:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default A great loss to urg

"Dementor" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:55:07 +0100, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

Well, I hope Sacha and Judith reconsider. I'm sure they're made of
sterner
stuff; at least I would hope they are!
AnneJ

Seconded :~)
Jenny

Ditto.

Trust me on this one. They'll be back.

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already read this.

They're pouring over every post and every nuance in every post and
ready to pounce. The ruling classes don't take kindly to the rise of
the unwashed, you know. This may be a news group to you, but to some
it's a case of inherited feudal rights not to be lightly given up. You
would not like to be on the domestic staffs of certain Houses this
bleak night with the dark Mistresses prowling and plotting in the dank
corridors.

And your point is!

Alan

--